The information contained in this website is provided by Shin Nippon Kyoiku Tosho Co., Ltd is for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. Use of this website does not constitute the creation of a client relationship with Shin Nippon Kyoiku Tosho Co., Ltd.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Services, including any information or content obtained through the Services, is at your own risk. You further acknowledge and agree that We exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of the information passing through Our host computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet.
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
We shall not be responsible for any loss of data, property, stock while using our service.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
The website, its content, and service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers, its content or its service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. Although we seek to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies.
- No warranties.
We specifically (but without limitation) disclaim
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and
- Any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the services. We shall not be responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the services.
- No guarantee of accuracy.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaims all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the services.
- No warranties regarding third parties. We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third party service or advice provided by a third party.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Product affiliate links.
If you click a product affiliate link and buy the product, then We will get a percentage of the sale or some other type of compensation.
Again, prices are not different if you use these affiliate links. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link. These links are not “pay per click.”
FTC Disclosure Compliance Rules
In 2015, the Federal Trade Commission released its new rules for Disclosure Compliance.
These rules are set in place to ensure that readers or viewers of web media are aware of the blogger or publisher is sponsored, endorsed, or partnered with a different company. The readers need to know if the content publisher is making money by sharing a link or product.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
Any/all of the links on this Website are affiliate links for which We receive a small compensation from sales of certain items.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Fair Use Definition
Fair use is a doctrine in United States copyright law that allows limited use of copyrighted material without requiring permission from the rights holders, such as commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching or scholarship. It provides for the legal, non-licensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author’s work under a four-factor balancing test.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com